The Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Coffee Brewer is the easiest water dripper you can own. It requires no adjustment as water will automatically drip slowly through the slit mechanism inside the top part of the filter. You will have a perfect pitcher of slow dripped cold brew coffee in just 1-2 hours.
How to use the Slow Drip Coffee Brewer:
1. Put 50grams of freshly ground coffee into the strainer. Preferrably dark roasted / medium-fine coffee grounds.
2. Pour a little water into the strainer and stir with a long stick to moisten all the ground coffee completely. Do this over the sink as some coffee might drip out of the strainer.
3. Place the strainer in the lower pot and put the paper filter on top of the ground coffee.
4. Place the upper bowl on top of the strainer and slowly pour in 600mL of water.
5. Wait for 1-2 hours until the coffee has been extracted. Your coffee is ready!
What's in the box:
1x Heatproof Glass Body
1x Adjustment Free Glass Dripper
1x Pack of Paper Filters
Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Coffee Brewer
Before you order please be 100% sure because we do not have a cancellation or a refund policy. Paid orders will automatically be delivered. Unpaid orders will be disregarded after 3 working days.